Tuesday, February 1, 2011

assignment 2-1-11

here is the link for the stuff i wrote about 

The link i posted is about how you may be paying to much for your insurance. It says your insurance company doesn't tell you everything. It gives you three things listed they may be doing or not telling you. I think its ridiculous how they can get away with charging extra for no reason. People should go in and fight for the right to pay what they think should be paid. I wish vehicle insurance was never made and things were cheaper. And if more people would know about this they would probably say the same thing i just said. and that's whats gonna be said from me today

1 comment:

  1. Insurance is really expensive! But I feel like I need car insurance just in case something happens. Unfortunately, I don't have the same skill in working on cars that you have! I wish I did, and then maybe I wouldn't worry about something happening to my van that would cost tons of money to repair. I hope that some day you find a job that lets you practice your mechanical skills--you are talented!

    ReplyDelete