Wednesday, March 23, 2011

persuasive

 Chevy vs Ford.
         For this assignment I'm going to talk about the reasons why I think Chevy's are better than Ford's. For me I like Chevy's cause I think their stylish and luxurious but on the other hand my dad has a '08 ford and it is pretty comfy but that doesn't mean I like it cause one- its too new, too computerized, I like '98 and down. Chevy has better towing and its proved in the link below. Chevy has challenged ford multiple times and they declined because they knew that their truck was gonna get out towed.

And to prove my point you can take a look at this link and tell me if I'm right or wrong that Chevy can out tow Ford.
http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2010/11/chevy-vs-ford-in-heavy-duty-rumble-in-the-rockies.html

Those charts show the speed against time and speed against distance in the Rockies. And it shows that Chevy out pulled the Ford by a long shot. You would just need to read to believe if your a ford fan. cause the way i understand this link is that Chevy has won a lot of times.

 

I have found another link telling the world that Chevy went and bought a couple of Fords trucks cause Ford didn't want to take the challenge and they went and hired Harry Rawlins. He was fords tow trailer engineer and so he new about fords towing and chevys, and he holds a CDL (commercial drivers license) so he was legally able to drive those trucks.  The link also says that the super-duty had to hit the brake pedal 14 time cause the exhaust brakes weren't keeping up and the Chevy had to hit it only once cause its exhaust brakes were keeping up and both trucks had 4 people in  there when they were going down hill. And this is the link that says it all. http://www.datehookup.com/Thread-607334.htm     

So this is why I'm a chevy guy cause this here just proves that its better than ford so I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment